Welcome to Rising Tides. We are a no word count, AU Percy Jackson and the Olympians roleplay set in a time where Percy and his friends never existed. Camp-Halfblood has been peaceful-- or about as peaceful as a camp full of demigods can be. Recent unexplained events have put the gods against each other. With these tensions rising, how much longer will it be before war breaks? When registering, please do so with first and last names in all lowercase. If you make a mistake, that's fine. Ask a staff member to correct it. But we would ask that you do not make a habit of this. Please feel free to look around and make an appearance in the cbox! We love new members and we hope that you choose to stay and be a part of the Rising Tide community!
welcome to rising tides .
blitzy
jessica
dakota
nikola
avery
finley
adelaide
our lovely staff.
The miniprofile is courtesy of Lauz @ shine. Site codes and templates made by the staff for Rising Tides. Please do not steal them. The characters found on the site belong to their creators respectively. The world of Percy Jackson belongs to the amazing mind of Rick Riordan. The original Rising Tides plot and site belongs to Cora, and earlier admins Dae and Blitzy.

skinned exclusively by darren criss. aka becky @ atf, shine, lass, cc & caution. toggle cbox code goes to kismet.

roll the red carpet .

reply to topic start new topic start poll

» NEW SITE
mari
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 10:34 AM
mari • 41
:D • N/A
Group Icon

So for those of you still around I just wanted to let you all know that I am working on a new site for us. However because Rising Tide isn't mine, I don't feel comfortable taking the name and plot over to the new site. It will be an AU Percy Jackson site though. The site is currently still under construction but since you guys will have to reregister and fill out new applications, I wanted to give you guys the chance to get started on that if you guys wished. Just PM me for the link. I would place the link on here but since I want to give current members a chance to get situated and settled before I open us up to the public I'm holding on to the link and will PM it to the members who ask me for it.
pmemail
^
sean
 Posted: Aug 14 2014, 04:41 PM
sean • 8
ageless • immortal
Group Icon

I'll move to a new site if you ever plan on making one.
pm
^
mari
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 06:59 PM
mari • 41
Group Icon

I have started it and am pretty much done with it. Just PM me for the link
pmemail
^
mari
 Posted: Aug 25 2014, 10:15 AM
mari • 41
Group Icon

We are officially opened at the new site!

user posted image

camp half-blood has been around for nearly as long as the united states. some of america's most influential people have studied here and helped shape the country to become what it is today.

the children of gods, the campers of camp half-blood are not here merely to pass the summer and enjoy their time. most of these children live at the camp through most of the year, some live here year long. here campers learn to do more then just ride or swim. these children learn to fight and control over the abilities that their godly parents have gifted them. they know that if society ever discovered who and what they were, they would be hunted. as if the monsters that hunt them aren't bad enough.

maybe you've always noticed you're a bit different then the people around you. maybe things happen around you that you just can't explain. have you seen monsters while other's say you're crazy. who knows, maybe you are. or maybe when it comes to you, there's just a bit more than meets the eye.

site
rules
faq
face claims
wanted ads
pmemail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options reply to topic start new topic start poll

affiliates
RPG-DNIGHTMARE.RISE OF HADES
ARMY OF JUSTICEdisney personified potterverseGuardians Arising rising court Third WorldFire as My ChampionErised Lost
darren criss. @ atf, shine, lass, cc & caution.

Sitewide Event